Sunday, February 24, 2008

Couple of Updates

First, my mom . . . I talked to my dad a few minutes ago, and Mother is having to stay another night in the hospital. She has some low iron issues, and they're balancing that out before they let her go. She's doing better, and should be able to come home tomorrow.

Second, the Schepers family . . . they finally got the necessary paperwork, through plain stubborn persistence. They went to the bank and waited. Now they need to file the paperwork with customs and wait (again) for them to call.

Thanks for your prayers - you're a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Praerys just said for your mom & family. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's working out for the S family. I'll say a prayer for you mom. Sorry to hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin