Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Recommendation From My Husband

Sorry for the double-posting, for those of you reading through Bloglines. The link wouldn't work the first two times I posted, so I'm hoping it will this time.



If you've read my blog for very long, you know that my husband was a computer programmer in the US Air Force for 7 years. So he stays after me to keep my computer updated and running well - which is hard, because I use my computer like I do a car - just get in and go! He recommended this application to me this morning, and I ran it as we ate breakfast. He recommends that everyone use this screen cleaner; it is totally safe. I believe you'll be glad you used it.

Screen Cleaner

14 comments:

  1. Oh Yes!!! Tell your Husband Thank you--I so needed that!!

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a real blessing! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute..you can be sure I am passing this one on...RIGHT AWAY
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely right... the inside of my screen is clean....
    now if you could just tell me how to get fido out of my monitor I will have him clean the outside of my screen... ha ha too cute!!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least my screen doesn't smell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alison12:52 PM

    I did laugh at that, and have passed it onto friends. Thanks for sharing it. Can the doggie come and clean my kitchen floor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT was good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally fell for that one..... really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids got a big kick out of that! They made me play it again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:28 AM

    ROFLOL That´s what I get for trusting a fellow missionary! Loved it!!!

    Althea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Loved the screen cleaner. I have a real one on this side and given the chance that is exactly what she would do. Down Roxie!

    Jeanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin