Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Won!

A couple of weeks ago, Jess had a contest for her 100th post . . . and I won! Jess and her husband are fellow missionaries here in Canada, whom we've gotten to know a bit online, and we hope to get to meet them sometime soon in real life. They're only a few hours away from us. Today my package arrived, and look how generous Jess was . . .

There are two journals - one is a blank daily journal, and the other is a daily planning journal. I've been eyeing those daily planning journals since the beginning of the year, but hadn't bought one yet. Jess also included a Home Interiors jar candle, Sugar and Spice scent, and a little carrying bag that will be perfect for little trips to the store or the library (when I limit myself on how many books I get!). So this is just the sweetest package - thank you, Jess!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I've yet to win a bloggy contest. But I keep tryin'! It's fun to play~ lol

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great gift...I hope you win mine..tonight is the last night to sign up...you know..you can sign Beth's name up for both of my giveaway..I let my neices sign up for them using my sisters blogger sign in..WHY not..it's my game...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a Home Interior rose candle in a jar, and it was REALLY rosy!!! What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin