Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


It's the beginning of another year! I can hardly believe that it's 2008 already. Seems like just last year the whole world was worried about Y2K, and now we're eight years past that.

I want to wish each of you who read my ramblings a happy, profitable New Year, not only physically, but spiritually as well. Thank you for reading for another year, and for being my friends, although most of us have never met in "real life." You have all been an encouragement to me, both through your comments here and your own blogs. May the Lord bless you abundantly in 2008!


Graphic courtesy of Antique Clip Art

8 comments:

  1. I wish the same for you, Susan. Thanks for the encouragement you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    It has been a pleasure getting to know you and yours through your blog and look forward to even more..and possibly meeting soon in person.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro. Jeff Hallmark5:27 PM

    Hey, I was checking the menu, to see if Bro. Wes will be getting any BLACK-EYE PEAS for the 1st.

    Bro. Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray you and your family and your church have a blessed 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too - Susan.

    Looking forward to getting to know you better this year - and enjoy more of the moments that you share of your ministry there in Canada and to your family too.

    Blessings,
    ~Martie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Yrs to you & you family. May God Bless ya'll & your ministries...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin