Today is our baby girl's 15th birthday! She got snow for her present, about 8 inches' worth so far. Of course, that's not from us, but it is a lot of fun to have so much snow on your birthday!
I thought I'd celebrate our girl by telling you 15 things about Beth.
1. Beth was my easiest baby to deliver.
2. She has a calm, easy-going personality.
3. She loves babies.
4. And baby animals, especially puppies.
5. She is very tall, right about 6 feet.
6. She is learning to play the piano, and doing very well at it (even if she doesn't believe that she is).
7. She is very feminine, but not into frills and lace - just give her a denim skirt and a top and she's happy.
8. She has very modest taste in clothes, both in style and color and in fit.
9. She loves Jane Austen movies.
10. She makes the very best cookies I've ever eaten.
11. She is very neat and enjoys making things clean.
12. She has a gentle spirit.
13. She thinks her Daddy, Grandpa, and Papa hung the moon.
14. She's very confident and sure of herself.
15. She has a heart for the Lord.
Happy Birthday, Beth! Your Dad and I love you with all our hearts and thank God for you everyday. Our lives are richer because of you!