Saturday, December 01, 2007

Go Vote!

Our son, Andrew, entered a logo design contest recently at Lifelearning.org. The logos will be awarded to homeschooling sites that are nominated and/or win their Best Homeschooling Site award. I am so pleased (proud as can be, actually) to tell you that, out of over 50 entries, Andrew's is one of the three logos chosen to be voted on by the readers as the winner!!!

If you'd like to vote, head on over to Unschooling and Homeschooling Resources and choose the one you think is the best. The poll for voting is in the left sidebar. I have been informed by my husband that it would not be ethical to inform you which one is Andrew's, but if you've seen any of his work before, you will recognize his logos. Also, Andrew wants to win fair and square. He wants to win because his is the best, not because his Mom has a lot of bloggy friends!

The voting continues through December 10, with the winner announced by December 15. I'll tell you which one was Andrew's after the winner is announced. Did I mention how proud I am of my boy?

Edited to give you the link to the actual post that contains the entries, so that you don't have to scroll down through the page!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin