Monday, October 01, 2007

Where to Find the Tutorial

I forgot to give credit for the tutorial I used to change my template to a three-column. There are quite a few out there, but I just ran a search on "three column template" and clicked on the first one that came up, at Tips for New Bloggers. That link takes you directly to the tutorial I used, except that I used the one for the Scribe template. There is a list of all the templates that you can change; just pick the one you're using so that what you see on your template is the same as the information in the tutorial. It was really easy, once I switched to the new Blogger. I am very resistant to change of almost any kind, but now that I've switched to the new Blogger I like it much better. It's way easier to change different page elements.

So that's how I did it. I am no computer whiz; I've learned almost everything I know by trial and error, and I'm not even real sure what I've learned! LOL

6 comments:

  1. Susan thanks for passing along that link...I think you did a wonderful job with your blog layout...looks very professional! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, 'Berta, but again, I just followed the tutorial - all the credit goes there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta try this out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, can't wait to see what you do with it! I've just piddled away at mine a few minutes at a time. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site looks wonderful, Susan! I don't know if you've stopped by lately, but I went back to the two column. I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to decorating. ;-) Actually, though, when I added a new element, sometimes it would mess up on another server, like Firefox. I just got tired of the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sharon! I haven't been by your blog in a while - I need to get over there. You were the one who inspired me to go for it! LOL As far as I know, there are no problems with any browsers. Wes uses Mozilla, and I've looked at it on his and it looks even better than on my Windows browser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin