Friday, October 12, 2007

Twenty-Three Years

The Wedding Ceremony by Harrison Fisher
The Wedding Ceremony

Today, Wes and I are celebrating our 23rd anniversary. I look back over the years and wonder how the time has passed so quickly! We were very young when we married, only 19 years old, but we knew that our marriage was a life-long commitment. We are blessed to have grown together over the years, becoming more and more of a unit instead of two individuals, which I believe is God's plan for a couple. We've had our share of ups and downs, but mostly ups, praise the Lord! My prayer has always been, and still is, that God will allow us many years to grow old together. If the Lord allows us that privilege, then we've only just begun! Happy Anniversary, Wes! I love you!

Words to Live By, All My Love by Smith-Haynes
Words to Live By, All My Love

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you both have a special day! And may the Lord bless you with many more years together in service to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Happy Anniversy. You got married on my birthday.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! May you have many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you both a very ahppy anniversary!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan ~ congratulations! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! You have some warm wishes on VUH

    Have a wonderful day
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations...
    I wish for you many more to follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots". ~Hoosier Farmer

    May you share many more years of love & happiness, may you grow in Spirit & in Truth & may this year bring you closer than the one before!

    Happy Anniversary to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  11. May God richly bless you both as you serve HIM more years together...Happy Anniversary on my birthday..hahha!
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!! So happy for both of you. I pray that you have many wonderful years serving the Lord together!

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. oYippee!!!
    Happy Anniversary! How wonderful for you and Wes! :)

    God Bless You & Your Marriage!

    Love,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary & many more. I've been married to my Mike for 21 yrs & still love him so. God bless you both...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary. I just saw you at the Couple's retreat. I would have said it in person to you and bro. Hutchens.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!! I wish you both MANY more WONDERFUL years serving the Lord together. (o:

    Blessings,
    ~Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin