Saturday, September 29, 2007

Making Some Changes

As you can see, I'm making some changes to my blog. It's been almost exactly the same since I started it over two years ago. I like the style and colors of my template, but I have wanted three columns for a while. I've been tinkering with it, upgrading to the new Blogger (I'm amazed that I was so resistant to that change!) and trying to move some of my sidebar customizations from the old template. Please be patient, 'cause it's still not exactly like I want it!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking nice and it is fun to see a picture of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I'm really impressed that you figured out how to add the third column, is there instructions on how that is done?
    I often wish there was a form with a wish list so that we could personalize the templates.
    Yours is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your compliments, ladies! Lovella, I meant to give credit for the tutorial I used. I will do that first thing tomorrow, when my brain isn't fried and my husband isn't going to bed without me! LOL In the meantime, you can do a search on "three column blog template" and it will bring up a list of tutorials that will help you step by step. I'll give the link for the one I used tomorrow. It was pretty easy.

    Heather, my son Andrew is working on a new header for me that includes a picture of our family. I hope it's ok to use your own family as a header, because I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I like the look of the 3 columns. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin