Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Sweet Award

Elizabeth at The Clothesline gave me a very sweet award this week, one which touches my heart. It's the Nice Matters Award.
The reason I love it so much is that I try to maintain a spirit of grace here at my blog. I don't like debates and fusses, and when I disagree with someone or have something controversial to say, I prefer to do it with some dignity and grace. My Scriptural principle for my speech is taken from Colossians 4:6, which says, "Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." I like to be nice, even when I have to stand for what I believe, so to receive a Nice Matters recognition means a lot to me! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Elizabeth!

I am supposed to pass this award along to five other bloggers, but unfortunately, at this time I just don't have the time to sit down and do that. Please forgive me!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're a perfect recipient of this award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Barbara.

    I also find it hard to decide, write, and link to others when someone tags me for awards/memes. Don't feel guilty about preserving your time! I am always glad to read a fresh new post instead of a circulating meme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin