Sunday, July 08, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - July 9



Another week, another menu plan. I love having a plan, even when I end up not following it exactly, which is what happened last week. This week we have a birthday!

Monday - Cheesy Ham Macaroni (from Taste of Home, June/July 2003), Baked Beans, Broccoli
Tuesday - Andrew's Birthday! Parmesan Chicken, Rice, Corn, Green Beans
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Potatoes, Ranch-style Beans, Salad
Thursday - Meaty Manicotti, Corn, Green Beans, Salad
Friday - Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Hot dogs, Chili, Fries, Coleslaw
Sunday - Roast beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Biscuits

For more menu plan ideas, be sure to visit I'm An Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin