Sunday, July 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - July 2


I missed posting my menu plan last week. My week was busy! This week will be busy again, but with a break right in the middle. Samuel works in the US, so he gets Wednesday off. Although we don't celebrate Independence Day as fully here as we did in the US, we do plan to take a break that day and head up into the mountains to picnic and hike - just a quick little break to slow down for a bit. So here's our menu for the week:

Monday
Lasagna
Salad
Homemade Rolls

Tuesday
Grilled Salmon
Roasted Potatoes
Corn
Rolls

Wednesday
Hoagies
Chips
Veggies & Dip
Fruit
Cookies

Thursday
Chicken and Rice Dinner
Green Beans
Corn

Friday
Homemade Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Veggies & Dip

Saturday
Mexican Chicken Salad
Four Cheese Rice-a-Roni
Ranch-Style Beans

Sunday
Cubed Steak and Gravy
Creamed Potatoes
Baked Beans
Salad
Biscuits


For more menu ideas, be sure to visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

8 comments:

  1. YUMMO!I love Sunday's menu. May I come over?

    One more question about Canada Day. What are the traditional foods and celebrations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, you are more than welcome to come over! ;)

    I'll answer your question about Canada Day in a regular post, as soon as I can get to it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great meal plan!! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan ~ there always seems to be an intriguing item in your weekly menus! Mexican? chicken salad? You'll have to let us in on the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delish! A belated Happy Canada Day to you and an early Happy 4th! Hope you all enjoy your quiet day in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I'm all over anything with Mexican in the title!!

    Have a great week Susan :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin