Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, America!

Signing the Declaration of Independence, July 4th, 1776 by John Trumbull
Signing the Declaration of Independence, July 4th, 1776


Happy Birthday to my native land! Although I have learned to love the country of Canada, I still deeply love my America. America remains one of the greatest nations on earth, and I am so very thankful for my American heritage!

Our family will be riding out to the valley east of Vancouver to enjoy the beauty and relax a bit. I wish each of you a Happy Independence Day!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day ~ hope you enjoyed your day out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth of July to you too:)

    Julieann:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July!!

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July and hope you had a good one. God Bless...y

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July and hope you had a good one. God Bless...y

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Susan, I got your message. Thanks for visiting my blog. I couldn't find your email address maybe you could email me and then I can write you back a longer letter. charlesjess@yahoo.com

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy fourth of July to you enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin