Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Bloggy Anniversary

I just realized that my Second Blog Anniversary came and went over the weekend. I had planned to make a big deal out of it, but we had so much going on that my blog was shoved back to the far corner on my list of things to do. I just finished my post about Canada Day and remembered that I had blogged about it when I first started my blog, so I went looking for that post. Here it is, my impressions of my first Canada Day! That will give you some idea of my first impression of the celebration, a bit of how we came to be here, and my very first post other than a test post on my blog, all wrapped into one. What a bargain! ;)

Thank you all so much for reading my blog! When I read other blogs, I wonder what in the world makes people want to read mine. There are so many good blogs out there, many of which talk about deep, important issues or inspire me with homemaking or craft skills. I just jabber away about our life in one little corner of the world, and for some reason, you keep coming back. I don't usually discuss anything too serious, and I'm definitely not a homemaking or craft diva! From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate each of you who read here, and especially those of you who take the time out of your day to leave comments to let me know you're there. I've made some great new friends over these two years. Thank you all so much!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you!! I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Hi Susan,
    tis week I "bumped" into TWO blocks of your, how many do you have??? I really like te way you blog and would like to exchange links with you. If you are interested you can go to our website: http://www.leder-mission.com/html/freechristian.html Just go to "add your site" and add your link.
    It would be so nice to add both of your blogs to our directory.

    In His name,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary--and I keep coming back because I adore your blog!!!!

    Julieann:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading your blog because you're not stuffy. You're just Susan, who happens to be a God-called missionary to Canada, making me feel as though I'm there with you during those busy and sometimes funny things that happen in your everyday life. I think if you lived here, we would be good friends.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog anniversary. Yours was one of the first blogs I came across & was so interesting to read. It got me into reading blogs. Peace & God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd Blogiversary, Susan! I'm always thrilled when there's a new post at "ByGrace"! A real wife and mom, just writing about what is going on in life can be so encouraging and uplifting. You keep writing and I'll keep reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2nd Blogiversary! :o)

    I love your blog, Susan! It's real life from a Godly lady's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan ~ Happy 2nd Bloggy Anniversary!!! You are such a faithful blogger, and I, too, love it when I see you've posted again because I enjoy reading about your life in Canada and all the little details. And like Kristi said, I KNOW we'd be good friends in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm terribly behind on my blog reading, but wanted to wish you a belated Happy Bloggy Anniversary. I think your blog is so enjoyable because your just "real".
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin