Friday, June 22, 2007

A Sweet Gift

I can't believe I forgot to show you the gift I received in the mail last week! My blog friend, Elizabeth, asked me to e-mail her one day with my address, so that she could send me something she had made. Well, for some reason, it took a while for her package to reach me, but it finally arrived early last week (sometimes things arrive quickly, other times they take weeks, as Elizabeth's package did). Inside was the cutest little tea towel! Elizabeth loves to do handcrafts like embroidery and quilting, which are some of the things I love to see on her blog.



Thank you for your sweet gift, Elizabeth! I have enjoyed it so much already, and I'm sure I'll think of you every time I see it!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift, and what a sweet friend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely susan...I have just started embroidering tea towels...It is so therapeutic to me...would love to see Elizabeth's blog..I couldn't get to it..
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin