Sunday, June 03, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - June 4


Here's our menu plan for this coming week. This week's meals are pretty simple, but then, we're pretty simple folks! ;) You can see more menu plans over at Laura's blog, I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Monday - Salmon Croquettes, creamed potatoes, corn
Tuesday - Garlic Chicken, Herb & Butter Rice-a-Roni, green beans, ranch-style beans
Wednesday - Doritos Casserole, corn, salad
Thursday - Chicken Potpie, broccoli, baked beans
Friday - Homemade pepperoni pizza, salad
Saturday - Homemade Pigs-in-a-Blanket, fries, baked beans
Sunday - Roast beef, potatoes, carrots, biscuits

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE salmon croquettes!! Your week looks really yummy. My kids would love the dorito casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan looks great. Would you consider posting or sending your dorito casserole? I know my two boys would be in heaven trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan ~ have you ever posted the dorito casserole on your blog before? This is the first mention I've seen of it, and I do always try to peruse your menus for ideas of what other folks do. :) Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu does look great- not simple at all! C'mon, "croquettes" do not sound simple! Anyway, have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu looks delicious.
    blessings to you this week!
    ♥~annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your menu sounds delicious! My eldest would love the salmon.

    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Doritos Casserole recipe is posted! My family loved it the first time I fixed it.

    I wanted to say to Anne that I use the term "croquette" very loosely! LOL I just make patties from canned salmon, eggs, bread crumbs or flour, a few seasonings, then fry them in a little oil. Although my dh does love them deep fried! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, when's dinner? ;) Thatsounds like a good menue plan... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin