Monday, June 11, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - June 11


I'm a few hours late getting this posted today. When I participate, I try to get it on my blog on Sunday night. Last night, I didn't do much on the computer, though. So it had to wait till this morning after other things got done.

I had roast beef on my menu for Sunday (yesterday), but can you believe I forgot to buy the roast when I went to the store?!! Don't answer that! I had some other stuff in the freezer, however, so we had lasagna instead. I'm going to try for a roast again this Sunday.

There are bunches more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Monday - Chicken strips, mac & cheese, baked beans, coleslaw
Tuesday - Taco Bake, corn, salad
Wednesday - Italian Grilled Salmon, roasted potatoes, ranch-style beans, coleslaw
Thursday - Meatballs & brown gravy over rice, corn, broccoli
Friday - Homemade cheeseburger pizza, veggies & dip
Saturday - Chicken Quesadillas, rice, salad
Sunday - Roast beef, potatoes, carrots, green beans, biscuits

6 comments:

  1. Hi Susan!

    I'm so happy to see you participating in Menu Plan Monday! Tell me about the Cheeseburger Pizza -- do you have a specific recipe for this? Or just top the pizza with specific items? It sounds fun to try.

    Have a great week in the Lord!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan:) I Tagged you at my blog!!

    Your menu plan looks so gooooood!!

    I bet my husband would love meatballs with brown gravy--can you post a recipe? (if you have time)

    Julieann:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!! your recipes I might have to borrow :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great menu, thanks for sharing.

    ♥Sandra♥

    Menu Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. the closest we get to you is Union Vally baptist Church!!! i would love to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan!! I haven't been by lately but was so happy to see you commented yesterday. It was nice to hear from you. Hope all is well.

    Laura
    PS: Your menu looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin