Monday, May 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 28


On my other blog, I used to participate in this feature hosted by Laura of I'm An Organizing Junkie. I haven't done anything with the other blog in a while, so I thought I'd try participating here and kind of combine the two blogs. So here's what the Hutchens clan is eating this week (and as I've looked at it, I've realized it's not very well balanced this week!):

Monday
Breaded Beef Patties
Fries
Pork 'n Beans

Tuesday
Meatloaf
Creamed Potatoes
Broccoli

Wednesday
Chicken Enchiladas
Rice-a-Roni
Veggies & Dip

Thursday
Cubed Steak & Gravy
Rice
Green Beans

Friday
Homemade Pizza
Salad

Saturday
Hot dogs & Chili
Cheddar Potato Strips
Coleslaw

Sunday
Egg Noodle Lasagna
Corn
Salad
Yeast Dinner Rolls
Creamy Strawberry Lemon Squares

4 comments:

  1. Your menu looks delicious.
    Happy Monday!

    annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weeks menu looks great :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel xxx
    aka A Juggling Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan --

    So happy to see you are joining in on Menu Plan Monday again!!!

    I checked out those Strawberry Lemon Squares -- do those ever look yummy!

    Have a great week!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Hello to a fellow Canuck. :~)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin