Friday, May 11, 2007

Barbara H. at Stray Thoughts has tagged me for a "7 Random Facts" meme. I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself. Here are the rules:

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! I probably won't tag anyone; just leave me a comment that you're doing this on your blog if you'd like to participate! ;)


1. Although I'm a southerner through and through, I was actually born in Rhode Island, courtesy of Uncle Sam's Navy.

2. Counting this last move a couple of weeks ago, Wes and I have moved 12 times in our 22 years of marriage.

3. The longest I've ever lived in one place in my whole life is 8 years.

4. I lived in Bean Station, TN for three years. My dad pastored a small church there.

5. I go by my middle name. I didn't choose to do it; it's what my parents called me from the beginning.

6. I'm a shy person in real life (until I get to know you) and I cringe at even the thought of introducing myself to a stranger. Oh, the miracle of God's grace! LOL

7. I hate making phone calls. I love e-mail and the internet!

3 comments:

  1. I'm there with ya on number seven! I do not like to be on the phone. I would much rather do emails and Internet. :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to call people either. I much prefer email even to the snail mail. I'm just not a phone person at all. Now if someone calls me I'll talk and talk. But for me to pick up the phone and call someone is just not a common thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along! I am also painfully shy. God has helped me with that over the years, but it is still something I have to deal with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin