Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Week in Pictures

Here are a few pictures from this week.

Bro. and Mrs. Chovan. Mrs. Chovan does sacred recitations during each service. She's been doing them since she was a teenager, traveling with her father, who was also an evangelist.



A beautiful rose given to me for my birthday by one of our church families.


Our ladies singing on Monday night. They did an outstanding job! And they were pleased that they didn't mess up! ;)


The sweet tulips given to me by my new friend:


My china, still in the cabinet. I don't have a china cabinet or hutch, so all this "fancy stuff" has lived above the sink for almost 3 years now.


Just the china, waiting on the table for me to pack it. I have 12 place settings, with four extra cups. Each place setting contains a dinner plate, salad plate, bread plate, soup bowl, dessert bowl, coffee cup and saucer. I also have a serving bowl, divided serving bowl, sugar bowl and creamer, gravy boat, and three different size oval serving platters. I feel quite rich! LOL


Beth helped me pack quite a bit tonight! She wasn't real thrilled with my taking a picture. See my notebook on the counter in the foreground? When we need something that's already packed (like an extension cord), I can find which box it's in without having to open each one.


Andrew (in the foreground) and his friend Ryan. Playing video games while Beth and I slaved away in the kitchen! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the notebook idea, it would have saved me many an unpacking in the storage items. I will be using this method for the future.
    Have a wonderful week moving! I can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tulips...they're my favorite flower. :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin