Thursday, April 26, 2007

Signing Off for a Day or Two

Good morning everyone! I'm going to be signing off for a day or two while we move. I'll have a computer again soon, though. Wes was a programmer in the Air Force, so we are never without at least one computer for long! ;)

To answer questions and comments about the house:

The sheers being too long - I agree - better too long than too short. I just don't know when I'll get to them now. Maybe not till Saturday evening.

The kitchen - it is a big kitchen. There's room in there for a small table, but we just have the one large table, which will go in the dining room. The floor is laminate, which I love. It seems easy to keep clean and looking nice.

The yellow bathroom - it's growing on me! LOL It is definitely retro, especially the tiles around the tub, which you can't see in the pic. Beth loves the tile, because it looks so retro.

The desk area in the boys' room - Andrew likes that. That's where his desk will be.

I think that answered everything. I'll be back. Thank you all for your prayers during our move!

6 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you see this in time.....try heating up your iron, full of water, and setting on the hottest setting and full steam. While the curtains are hanging, just slowly move the iron DOWN the curtains without touching them, but held very close, and let the steam and the weight of the draperies pull out all the wrinkles. Let them dry from the steam hanging closed. It's worked for me before, I hope it works for you. The new house is lovely. Can't wait to see pictures when you're all moved in. Praying for a good move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I always enjoy the unpacking so much more than the packing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing and hopefully seeing your new home!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray all goes smoothly as you move. We'll miss you but look forward to seeing you back on and sharing with us again soon. Can't wait to hear how things go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new place looks great! I love the living room window. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin