Monday, April 09, 2007

My In-Laws Are Traveling

My husband's parents are 22-year veteran missionaries in Jamaica. Tomorrow they're flying home to the US for a one-year furlough. They'll be coming up here in May to visit us! Please pray for them as they fly tomorrow. Also, we received word today that Wes's grandmother is not doing well at all. It looks like Mom and Dad might have to make an emergency trip to NC as soon as they arrive in Atlanta tomorrow. We'd appreciate your prayers for our family the next few days as we see how Grandmother is going to do. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. The Lord certainly knows all about it, Susan. I'll pray for traveling mercies and for your husband's grandmother.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for your in-laws while they are travelling. Maybe they'll stop by our church during their furlough. :-)

    Praying also for your DH's grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray. It is great that they are coming into the country at this time .So your hubby is an MK? OH! Must make life interesting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trip home comes at right time! Isn't it amazing how God's plans are perfection.
    My prayers are with you and your family.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your prayers today. We haven't heard from anyone today, and with his folks traveling all day, I doubt we'll hear much till tomorrow.

    Mrs. C, I hope they will get to stop and visit with you. They're great folks, although Dad is a bit on the wacky side! ;)

    Rita, technically Wes is an MK, but he never spent any time with them on the field. They left for their first term the week after we got married. We are both PKs though. Talk about a crazy marriage - two preacher's kids, raising missionary kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin