Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just to Let You Know

Judging from the past couple of days, the next three weeks are going to be wild! LOL I've been trying to find drapes or curtains for our bay window, and so far I've hit a dead end. Wes was able to get us about 50 free boxes today between Craigslist and Freecycle, so now I can start packing. This evening I've been tossing or filing papers, whichever was needed - even after doing a major declutter in February. A lot of sheet music was in our piano bench, which we sold yesterday.

And . . . next Friday is the end of the third quarter of school and samples are due. Ugh! I have a few samples collected, but nothing like I need for the quarterly report.

Did I mention we're having our Stewardship Revival beginning next Sunday?!

Needless to say, you shouldn't be surprised if you don't see too much of me either posting or commenting on blogs in the next month or so! I may read a bit here and there, and comment when I feel led to, but it will be hit and miss pretty much. I'll try to keep up with our Sunday reports, though.

I hope each of you has a very Happy Easter! Thanks for sticking with me through all this! Sorry this is so disjointed. I want to get some school work done before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Well if you are anything like me, you work best under pressure! I will say a prayer right now that you will sail through all this and feel our loving Heavenly Father's arms round about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin