Friday, April 06, 2007

Frustration

I've been online a good bit today (most of the day), looking at drapes and curtains. I love JC Penney's online outlet, so that's where I did most of my looking. I finally found drapes for $9.99 per panel, and matching valances for $6.99 per panel, so I ordered the drapes and the hardware for them (also on clearance) this evening. Earlier today, the valances had said "not available". I was pretty disappointed; I really like this set. So before I placed my order, I tried one more time to put the valances in my shopping cart . . . and they were available! I literally ran up the stairs to tell Wes that my prayer had been answered! LOL I came back down and went to the checkout, filled in my information, and hit the final button to pay and place my order. On the invoice, both the drapes and the valances are not available and will not be shipped! I tried everything I could think of to get them, but apparently they aren't coming. Even when it says "in stock" on the invoice, the final one says "not available" and the price doesn't include them. I'm so disappointed! But that's what I get for only shopping clearance items! I'm hoping they'll get some more, but it's doubtful, since they're on clearance. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! That can be so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I haven't ordered anything lately but I remember how not available frustrated me.
    Have a great Easter and forget the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're having a bad day with the drapes. I'm sure you'll find something even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUMMER! That's happened to my mom before. Hope you find something you like...for the price that's right...very soon. :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin