Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Countdown to the Move: Day 8

I'm a half day late for Day 8, but I just didn't get a chance to post anything last night. My progress won't look like much, but I am pleased with it. Yesterday, I did this:

- Sewed the hems on all three sheer panels
- Finished one smaller panel (three total - two small, one huge)

Today I plan to finish the other small panel and the huge one, and I also need to fix the hem on the drapes on our sliders in the living room in our current home. I also want to clean the oven and get some more packing done. Wes is going to pack up the rest of his office and help me with cleaning the blinds and drapes on the windows here. Think we can get it all done? Just two more days till we start moving boxes out of here! We get the key tomorrow; then I can go in and clean and take pictures! Gotta run and get my day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin