Thursday, April 12, 2007

Countdown to the Move: Day 19

This will be a short report: I got nothing done toward moving today! I am in the midst of getting all the samples and grades ready to mail tomorrow for our children's school, so that is what I focused on today. And getting my driver's license renewed. And driving half way to the US to pick up my daughter, only to receive a call saying it was ok, Sam was going to pick her up on his way through from work. He had been stuck at a 1 1/2 hour wait at the border, but had managed to get through by the time I was halfway there. Meanwhile, I had been stuck in traffic on this end and hadn't gotten very far. A wild and crazy day! But nothing done toward the move. Tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

  1. Just curious...when you send off your school stuff, do you have to turn it in to Canada or the US state you were from? Probably a silly question, but I wonder about such things. LOL

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin