Friday, April 13, 2007

Countdown to the Move: Day 18

Today was another busy day. Wes took me with him on an errand today to look at something he was hoping to get me for my birthday, but it ended up not being possible. I greatly enjoyed riding with him, though, and he greatly enjoyed my extremely high level of curiosity because he wouldn't tell me where we were going! I also had grocery shopping to do, and I found some problems with some of our school stuff that I had to begin to straighten out today. So here is the ONE thing I got done toward our move today:

- Packed our extra blankets into the wicker trunk.

There you have it - short and sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Inch by inch it's a cinch! Thanks goodness for the new trunk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin