Saturday, April 14, 2007

Countdown to the Move: Day 17

Good Saturday evening to you! We've had a busy, busy day here. Our Stewardship Revival starts tomorrow, so that gave Wes a break from having to prepare a sermon, so we made some progress on packing and decluttering for our move. Here's what we got done today:

- Wes packed 3 boxes of books and stuff from his office
- Andrew packed 1 box of his stuff
- Beth packed up her stuffed animals (she collects Beanie Babies)
- Sam packed a part of a box with his stuff
- I packed 4 boxes of stuff from our utility closet and hall closet
- Filled a give-away box (where do we get all this stuff, and why do we keep it?)
- Wes did some decluttering and cleaning in his office
- Listed a couple of boxes of books on Craigslist to give away - have had several enquiries on those

The kids and I did some cleaning today in preparation for having the visiting evangelist and his family in our home for meals this week. I'm taking a short break now from finishing up my Sunday school lesson . . . and then I think I'm going to bed! I'm tired tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    I got terribly behind on commenting this week, but I've been reading along with each day's entries.

    First of all -- Happy, happy birthday, my fellow April Gal! :o) It looks like you had a really wonderful day! What a loving, sweet family you have. :o) You are obviously their **queen** [as it should be! ;o)]

    Your trunk and glider are wonderful finds! Your trunk makeover turned out great. I've become quite fond of furniture that doubles as storage!!

    Oh, and I'm quite enjoying your moving countdown. What a great idea! I know it's a lot of work.

    Blessings to you all during your transition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin