Barbara at Stray Thoughts tagged me for this meme, in which I am to tell 5 reasons why I blog. I hope I can come up with 5! LOL
1. To keep family, friends, and supporting churches informed about what's going on in our lives.
2. To hopefully be an encouragement to someone along the way. I think of my blog as a tiny bit of ministry; that's why I don't do much negative blogging or any arguing or such as that. I want my blog to be a place of peace and encouragement.
3. To keep a record of our lives. I've always thought it would be fun to keep a journal, but I don't like writing things out all that much. It's a lot faster to type! So I'm lazy.
4. To sift through my thoughts. I am constantly thinking, and sometimes blogging is the only way to get the thoughts out where I can look at them and make some sense out of them. I don't know how many times I've been talking to Wes about something and he's said, "Why don't you blog about it?" ;)
5. It's fun!!! I love, love, love blogging - both writing and reading. I've met quite a few new friends and learned a lot of things by reading others' blogs, and through comments on my own blog.
So there you have it. No great, lofty reasons. Just me! Thanks for tagging me, Barbara!