Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm Going to Take a Short Break

I have reached a point of computer-oversaturation again! For the past week or two, I've found my mind so absorbed in things in cyberspace that I've begun to feel the need for a break. So I'm taking a week off from blogging and any unnecessary computer use. I'll be reading and answering e-mails and doing necessary things such as word processing things for Wes or Sunday school, but no random (or not-so-random!) net surfing or blog reading. I hope you all have a good week, and I'll be back next Monday with our Sunday report and hopefully the energy and clarity of mind to ease back into the blogging, surfing world again! Thanks so much for reading my blog, and have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off...we all need to do that once and awhile!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - enjoy your break! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be missed! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful week Susan! Enjoy your time off! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off:)

    Julieann:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break. I know how things can become consuming. I have gotten that way. But it seems the Lord gives me breaks here and there with my health that He desires to give me a balance. I look forward to seeing your posts when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break! I can relate! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy you well need break..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great week too on your break. Looking forward to your next post!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This speaks highly of you Susan! It is a great example for others of us. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand! Enjoy your time off!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin