Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good News for Us

I took Andrew for the ultrasound exam yesterday, to see what's in that head of his. All is well in that noggin. He simply has a couple of swollen lymph nodes. The technician said that's common, and not to worry unless they grow gigantic or something. I saw that "ahhh-tree" too, by the way; it was pumping away in there. Pretty neat stuff! So this Mama is praising the Lord that it was nothing serious, but also pretty glad to know that there was something there and we weren't both going crazy! ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is great news about your son! Glad it wasn't too serious. My oldest brother has a big knot on the back of his neck near the head and it is just a cyst the doc says. He's had that thing for as long as I can remember. He'll soon be 57 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for the good report, Susan and Andrew! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin