Thursday, March 01, 2007

Do You Watch Jeopardy?

That was the question our mail carrier asked us yesterday as he delivered a package to our door. The reason he asked is because his son, from right here in North Vancouver, is going to be on Jeopardy tonight and tomorrow night! How exciting! I feel like I know the man, just because his dad is our mail carrier! LOL So if you're a Jeopardy watcher, look for the guy from North Vancouver, BC. His name is Brian. His dad wouldn't tell us how well he did, but it was good enough to come back for a second night. We won't get to watch tonight because of church, but we'll be watching tomorrow night.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting. My brother in law tried out for that show when they came to Charlotte, but didn't make it. :( Boo hoo. :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is exciting :)I love Jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how neat..I also watch Jeopardy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the show! I often tell my kids that they need to learn certain things just IN CASE they are on Jeopardy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I watched and it was a good show. I don't watch every night because we get it at 6 in the evening. The man did good. A woman beat him out by $3000. Postman should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny, Susan - I was watching and saw he was from Vancouver and I immediately thought of you. He did pretty good for the nights he was on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We dont get it here in Venezuela, but I remember watching it with my father. He always knew the answers.
    brings back good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We happened to be with my husbands Grandma and we watched Jeopardy. I told them about what you said. Grandma didn't like it that the woman won. She wanted the Vancouver man to win

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin