Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm Looking for a Blog . . . .

I'm looking for the blog of a lady named Elizabeth. I used to subscribe to her blog a long time ago, but I think she either quit writing on it or quit writing as often. She had a little dog named Candy that she had rescued and was raising; Miss Candy was leading quite a charmed life! LOL I've looked and looked, trying to find this lady again, but I can't remember the name or URL of her blog. If you know who I'm speaking of, would you kindly point me in her direction? She was always so industrious, using her days wisely, that I wanted to read her again, if she's still blogging.

4 comments:

  1. Here you go! She had some challenges with someone giving her a difficult time so she changed the blog URL and title.

    I know she'd love to know you missed her.

    http://athomewithelizabeth.blogspot.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, Brenda!!! I was hoping she was still around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you found me. It is funny that just yesterday I was thinking about you and today you pop up. Thank you Lord.
    Did you scroll down and see Miss Candi's Birthday party?
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that amazing, Elizabeth?! I'm glad to have found you again. I did see Candi's birthday party. I must admit I've never been to a dog's birthday party, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt a thing to have one. I just love your style - so down to earth and simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin