Saturday, February 17, 2007

I saw this meme over at Stray Thoughts and loved it. Barbara said anyone's welcome to join in, so I'm jumpin' in!

Mr. Right Meme

His age: 41

How tall is he: 6'4" - exactly one foot taller than me

How long have you been together (married): 22 years

How long did you know each other before you got together? 3 1/2 years before we were married

What physical features attracted you to him first?: His height - he was SO tall, and he looked very mature for his age

Eye color: Light green

Hair color: Brown - and he only has about 2 gray hairs (unlike me!) His beard is a different story! LOL

Hair style: Short, tapered cut, parted on the left

Normal Outfit: Since he works at home, he wears jeans or khakis and a pullover shirt.

How did you meet: We were introduced by a mutual friend, at church

How serious is it: Pretty serious - 22 years worth of serious! ;)

Are you “in love”: Yes!

Do your parents like him: Yes

Do his parents like you: Yes

Do you trust him: Yes

Would you share a toothbrush with him?: Ummm, I don't think so. I know we are married and all, but that's pretty gross! LOL

Would he let you wear his pants?: LOL I don't think they'd fit me!

Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep in?: No

Do you like the way he smells?: After he's had a shower! ;)

Can you picture having kids with him?: Sure can - we have 3

What bothers you the most about him?: I make it a policy not to complain about my husband to other people, so you'll just have to guess what bugs me!

Does he have a temper?: No

Are you happy to be with him?: Yes.

Does he embarrass you in public?: Sometimes, but he doesn't do it on purpose

Does he smoke or do drugs?: Nope

Does he have any piercings?: No

Any tattoos?: Nope.

Does he have any scars that you know of?: He has one in his eyebrow that he got playing soccer; another guy's teeth got in his way.

Is he a Party dude or Stay at home?: Definitely stay at home

Is he Outgoing or Shy?: He's definitely not shy, but he is not a big talker. He's usually quiet until he has something to say.

Does he love his mama?: Yes.

Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends?: He has nothing against my friends, but he's not the type to hang around with a bunch of women. He'll usually find something else to do. Actually, now that I think about it, neither of us hangs out with anyone else for any significant amount of time. We're pretty much each other's best friend and constant companion!

Sing?: Wes is an excellent singer! He has sung solos and in groups since he was a little boy. His voice . . . let's just say I love to hear him sing! ;)


Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to do this theme!

8 comments:

  1. It was funny the way you put it about another guys teeth getting in his way. :) And we are each other's best friends and companions, too.

    That was fun to read! Glad you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read!

    Oh and I just LOVE your new profile picture, you look so pretty!

    Blessings,
    ~Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this post.It was a tribute to both of you. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea and so sweet to read! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love this! How fun. I'll have to do this one.

    And by the way, I love the new profile picture. It's beautiful.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I did it on my blog too. That was fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this meme! I don't usually do memes but I did this one on my blog.

    BTW, I love your new profile pic, too!

    Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin