Friday, February 16, 2007

I Found a Blog

I know . . . it's nothing new for me to find a blog! I'm totally hooked on reading them, subscribing to them, hopping among them - so it's not really news that I found one I like. I've found quite a few I really like (if you look at my Bloglines blogroll you'll be amazed!). Anyway . . .

Several years ago, my then-pastor's wife gave me a gift book by Karla Dornacher. I immediately fell in love with her artwork; her books are just beautiful. Well, tonight I was surfing around a bit and came across her BLOG! Karla has a blog, y'all!! Since I know she's a popular artist among Christian women, I thought I'd share it with you here. So pop over there and enjoy Karla on a bit more personal basis!

3 comments:

  1. I *love* Karla Dornacher!! I have two of her books and you are right, they are beautiful (as well as encouraging and inspiring). Thanks for the link, I'll be checking it out. :

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, Susan! I love Karla! I just came from her blog...and isn't it a neat one! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's wonderful -- thanks for sharing! I have a couple of her books and love her style.

    I know what you mean about Bloglines subscriptions increasing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin