Monday, January 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged

It's been a while since I've been tagged/participated in a meme, so when Mrs. B tagged me, I decided to go ahead and do it. This one is "Six Weird Things About Me." I may have a hard time narrowing it down to just six! LOL

1. Like Mrs. B, I have an extreme fear of vomiting. Unlike Mrs. B, I don't think it's just a gag reflex! I will do anything to keep from vomiting. The Lord was gracious when I was pregnant, because I was rarely sick during my pregnancies. If anyone around me vomits, or even thinks that they might, or even looks like they might, I immediately start to shake and my stomach starts hurting. It's horrible! And it's weird.

2. I talk to myself. Especially when I'm shopping. But I only whisper, not talk out loud. Wouldn't want to scare anyone, you know.

3. I cannot walk across a swinging bridge. There is one near our house that I've tried to cross. It's impossible. I panic. It's probably right funny to watch.

4. I am afraid of frogs. Please do not approach me with a frog of any shape, size, or form. That includes you, whoever you might be. I will have my husband beat you up.

5. I do not like water in my face. Hence, I will probably never learn to swim. I don't even like water on my face for one second longer than necessary when I'm showering.

6. I get nervous talking to someone that I don't know on the phone. I shake and sweat.

So, now you know more about me than you probably cared to. What about you? What's weird about you?

4 comments:

  1. These are great Susan! And I'm the same way with talking to someone I don't know on the phone. In our house, I prefer Mr. B to order the pizza for delivery. (o; I will do it but I sure don't like to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear that I am not the only one with an abnormal fear of the "V" word! I thought I was the only wierd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Susan! You and I are alike in a number of ways! Your "weird things" for #1, 3, and 5 could have been written by me, in fact -- except in the vomiting case, I'm not *afraid* of it, I just hate it and will do anything to avoid it.

    I guess maybe I'm not as weird as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Mrs. B tagged me for this too. There are so many weird things about me I don't know where to begin yet. LOL

    Enjoyed reading more about you! I have made a mental note about the frogs....I despise being beat up! :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin