It's been a while since I've been tagged/participated in a meme, so when Mrs. B tagged me, I decided to go ahead and do it. This one is "Six Weird Things About Me." I may have a hard time narrowing it down to just six! LOL
1. Like Mrs. B, I have an extreme fear of vomiting. Unlike Mrs. B, I don't think it's just a gag reflex! I will do anything to keep from vomiting. The Lord was gracious when I was pregnant, because I was rarely sick during my pregnancies. If anyone around me vomits, or even thinks that they might, or even looks like they might, I immediately start to shake and my stomach starts hurting. It's horrible! And it's weird.
2. I talk to myself. Especially when I'm shopping. But I only whisper, not talk out loud. Wouldn't want to scare anyone, you know.
3. I cannot walk across a swinging bridge. There is one near our house that I've tried to cross. It's impossible. I panic. It's probably right funny to watch.
4. I am afraid of frogs. Please do not approach me with a frog of any shape, size, or form. That includes you, whoever you might be. I will have my husband beat you up.
5. I do not like water in my face. Hence, I will probably never learn to swim. I don't even like water on my face for one second longer than necessary when I'm showering.
6. I get nervous talking to someone that I don't know on the phone. I shake and sweat.
So, now you know more about me than you probably cared to. What about you? What's weird about you?