Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Found It!

Years ago, when I was first teaching Sunday school at our sending church in Ft. Worth, I came across a website that had weekly teaching tips for Sunday school teachers. After a while, they quit having the tips regularly, so I quit going there. Here recently, I had tried to find it again, with no success. As I was looking over my Sunday school lesson for this week, though, I got out an old notebook of Sunday school lessons from my time at Baptist Temple, and in the back were the pages of those tips that I had copied back then. At the bottom of one of the pages was . . . the URL for the tip!!! It was a long shot, but I typed it in. It came up Not Found, so I just typed in the URL of the home page, and there it was! I was so thrilled! The page isn't updated anymore, but the teaching tips were left online. These are great little one- or two-paragraph tips that give ideas for improving your class time and teaching methods, managing your students, using object lessons, etc. You can find them at Berean Bible Ministries' Teaching Tip of the Week. There are several years' worth of tips there. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a great resource, Susan! Although I am teaching a ladies' Sunday School class now, I usually still ending up teaching kids in VBS each summer. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I have missed your site...I really need to go catch up :) ((hug))-heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin