Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bible Reading Schedules

Wes just updated our church website today with the theme for this year, and he posted links to the Bible reading schedules he printed for our people. They're at the bottom of the home page. Some had asked if I could share the chronological schedule; you'll find it here!

I did enjoy flipping over to I Chronicles this morning and comparing the two genealogies. At first I was puzzled about why I Chronicles 1:4 says that Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth, when all the other men from Adam to Noah had named just one son. Then I realized that the flood came in Noah's generation, and Shem, Ham, and Japheth are the ones who re-populated the world. Duh! LOL See, I even learned to use my noggin a bit this morning! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the schedule link, Susan! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Susan! I hope you don't mind, but I posted a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin