Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Baby Brother!

Today is my youngest brother's birthday! Jason was born when I was 17, and I married just 2 years later, so we didn't grow up together, but we've come to know each other better in the past couple of years. I called him this afternoon to wish him a happy birthday, and we were talking about how he was when he was little. Suffice it to say that he was a bit of a stinker! LOL The Lord has worked on that stinker (just as He's worked on this stinker), given him a precious wife and 4 of the most beautiful children I've ever seen, and made him the pastor of a church. I'm right proud of the man Jason has become, and I'm proud to be his sister! I do feel old, though. I am almost old enough to be his mother instead of his sister!

Happy Birthday, Jason!

He says he doesn't get to read my blog too much in the winter, what with family, pastoring, and hunting . . . so he may not see this till deer season is over! LOL

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your brother had a wonderful birthday. I can relate to the age difference thing. My only sibling, Dave is 11 years older than me. I am 25, he is 36. In my husbands family, his oldest sister is 30 and his youngest is 16.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a sweet tribute to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sweet, guess what, it's my OLDEST brother's b-day too. He was 21 when I was born. That makes him 54! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin