Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Happy Birthday to My Dad

Today was my dad's birthday. I didn't forget that it was; I just forgot to post anything about it! My Daddy is 62 years old today. He's a man of incredible integrity, honesty, and character. I remember him teaching me to always keep my word and to be totally honest. I can remember several times in my childhood that he taught me either by word or example what kind of person I should be. He is still the same today! I hope you had a great day, Daddy! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Sis. Susan's Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Holden9:40 AM

    Thanks and thanks for the cards for all of us. I love you and all of you.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Susan's Dad!!!!!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin