Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm Such a Sappy Mama


Yep, that's me - Sappy Mama! Samuel got his first college textbook in the mail today. He should be starting his online college classes soon. His money is in; we're just waiting on one reference that hasn't arrived at the college yet. So I took a picture of Samuel with his very first book of his very own personal library. He has done little odd jobs to make a buck here and there, and saved almost all he has made so that he can pay for his own education. And I am SO proud of him! The first course he's taking is Baptist History. The book is entitled America in Crimson Red. I can't wait till he's finished using it for his course so I can read it! ;)

3 comments:

  1. How exciting. I'm sure he'll do great in his courses. Your kids seem to be very grounded. Isn't that wonderful? And I don't think you're sappy at all. Have you ever READ what I write about MY kids? LOL LOL ;o)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific book! WOO HOO for Samuel...WOW...what a proud mama I am sure you are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! I came to your blog through reading a few of my friends' blogs and have been lurking for about a month. : )We also attend an IFB church (in southern CA). I thought I'd introduce myself and let you know I sure am enjoying your blog.

    Blessings,
    Mishel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin