Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Godfrey Family

I know that many people have been praying for Marty and Susan Godfrey and their sons during the delivery of their baby on Tuesday. Susan has told the birth story on her blog, and there is a link to a webpage for the baby, containing his birth story and information about the disease that he had. I've read much of the webpage for the baby, and I must say that these people have tremendous grace and strength in the face of one of the most devastating things that can happen to a family. I'm grateful that they shared their story and how God prepared them and helped them through it with caring and sensitive medical care and strong, supportive family members. Reading their story will touch your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin