Friday, August 18, 2006

Please Pray

Update: My sister IM'd me later this afternoon to say that Charity had gained a pinker color and was no longer blue. She was calm and not crying, so she doesn't appear to be in any kind of pain or distress. The doctors have run all kinds of tests and haven't found what could be causing the problem. I'll call out there tomorrow morning to see how she's doing. Thank you for praying, and please continue to do so!

My sister just called to tell me that our newborn niece, Charity, is not doing well. She's in the ICU with fluid in her lungs and problems breathing. Please pray for my brother and his wife, Jason and Deanna, for Charity, the doctors, and finally for our family. Pray that God will give Jason and Deanna definite wisdom in how to proceed. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers just said for the baby, our family you & your church. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that should be your family & not our. I'm the typo queen...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin