Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Name But No Pictures

My newest little niece now has a name, but I don't have any pictures of her yet. My mom and dad went to the hospital and took some, and while my mom was trying to download them, her battery died! Then, while she was doing that, and I was waiting for her on Yahoo IM, the phone rang. It was my father-in-law, and after he talked to all the kids, it was my turn. Then my mother-in-law talked to me, and they were in a talking mood tonight! We were on the phone for an hour! So when I got back to the computer, Mother had given up trying and gone to bed. Hopefully I'll have pics tomorrow.

Oh . . . the baby's name? She is Charity Joy, weighing in at 7.5 pounds. Dark hair, big feet, and a mixture of my brother and sister-in-law. Her nose, his eyes type of thing. Beautiful, I'm sure!

I am a most decidedly biased auntie. All of my nieces and nephews are gorgeous. They really, really are. All you have to do is look at them - anyone can see they are beautiful children. So Charity, just by virtue of being my brother's daughter, is, of course, beautiful. ;) I can't wait to post a picture and prove it to you!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being an aunt again!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you all!! I can't wait to see pictures of Charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing that beautiful baby!! :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new baby! I bet she is cute. Our neephew just had a baby yesterday, well his wife did & he sent pic to my sister in law. We saw them on her phone & he is so cute. God Bless... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin