Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Message From My Dad

I received this message this evening from my dad. Charity has had a little bit of a setback. I'll just quote his message here.
I just talked to Jason and he said that Charity is about 12 hours behind in her recovery. The doctors wanted her off the ventalater by now but she is still needing it, but is breathing some on her own. She has some infection also. Please pray that God would touch her and give her a speedy and complete recovery. Pray also for Jason and Deanna. They are tired and are missing their other children. Pray also for their needs at this time. God has been good and met every need, but as you know it is very costly to live on the road for any length of time. Thank you for your prayers and expressions of kindness.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for the infrection to be resolved quickly and for this precious little one to have a full recovery! I've been where Charity's parents are, and I know the stress of things changing momemt to moment. Praying for the Lord to give them His strength and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I just prayed for your family members and especially little Charity's recovery and infection. I'll say a prayer through the day as I think of her and I'll also put her on our church's prayer list today.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for this wee one and her parents/doctors daily. I was hoping you'd post soon on this. Thank you for being diligent to get the prayers going up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More prayers just said for her, the family, you & your church...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin