Mrs. C at Riverbend Ramblings tagged me for this meme!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
~~ "Phrases, gasped with Ben's last breath, kept running thorugh the masked man's mind." From The Lone Ranger and the Gold Robbery by Fran Striker (an old book I have on the end table for display)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
~~ The wall is there.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~~ Law and Order SVU
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
~~ 3:00 p.m.
5. Now look at the clock.
~~ 3:12 p.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
~~ The TV playing an Andy Griffith DVD (Barney is talking!).
7. When did you last step outside?
~~ Last night when I went to pick up the boys from golfing.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
~~ Mrs. C's blog, Riverbend Ramblings
9. What are you wearing?
~~ A peach skort and a white top, with white socks and tennis shoes
10. Did you dream last night?
~~ Probably, but I can't remember my dream
11. When did you last laugh?
~~ While we were eating lunch
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
~~ Several family pictures, a clock, a Scripture print, a shelf with fish supplies on it, a calendar, and a silk floral swag arrangement (it's a big room!)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
~~ Can't think of anything off the top of my head
Where did #14 go?
15. What is the last film you saw?
~~ Sense and Sensibility
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
~~ First I'd tithe on it, then I'd buy our landed immigrant visas, a house, a house for my parents, a building for our church, and college for each of our children. Then I'd figure out a way to help some missionaries.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
~~ I lived in TN for three years
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
~~ I would make sure that every person had at least one opportunity to be saved.
19. Do you like to dance?
~~ I've never learned to dance!
20. George W Bush:
~~ I don't agree with everything he has done as President, but I believe he has done a good job and I respect him tremendously
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
~~ Our one daughter is Elizabeth. If I had another, I'd like to name her Joanna.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
~~ Our boys are Samuel and Andrew. If we had another, I'd choose Aaron.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
~~ I guess Canada is not really abroad! I'm perfectly content here, but I would consider it if I knew God were leading us to live somewhere else.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
~~ "Welcome Home!"
25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog:
Anyone else who wants to participate! All the rest of mine have either already been tagged or they're "big bloggers" who probably don't even know my blog exists! ;)