Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Mrs. C at Riverbend Ramblings tagged me for this meme!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:

~~ "Phrases, gasped with Ben's last breath, kept running thorugh the masked man's mind." From The Lone Ranger and the Gold Robbery by Fran Striker (an old book I have on the end table for display)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:

~~ The wall is there.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

~~ Law and Order SVU

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

~~ 3:00 p.m.

5. Now look at the clock.

~~ 3:12 p.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

~~ The TV playing an Andy Griffith DVD (Barney is talking!).

7. When did you last step outside?

~~ Last night when I went to pick up the boys from golfing.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

~~ Mrs. C's blog, Riverbend Ramblings

9. What are you wearing?

~~ A peach skort and a white top, with white socks and tennis shoes

10. Did you dream last night?

~~ Probably, but I can't remember my dream

11. When did you last laugh?

~~ While we were eating lunch

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

~~ Several family pictures, a clock, a Scripture print, a shelf with fish supplies on it, a calendar, and a silk floral swag arrangement (it's a big room!)

13. Seen anything weird lately?

~~ Can't think of anything off the top of my head

Where did #14 go?

15. What is the last film you saw?

~~ Sense and Sensibility

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

~~ First I'd tithe on it, then I'd buy our landed immigrant visas, a house, a house for my parents, a building for our church, and college for each of our children. Then I'd figure out a way to help some missionaries.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

~~ I lived in TN for three years

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

~~ I would make sure that every person had at least one opportunity to be saved.

19. Do you like to dance?

~~ I've never learned to dance!

20. George W Bush:

~~ I don't agree with everything he has done as President, but I believe he has done a good job and I respect him tremendously

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

~~ Our one daughter is Elizabeth. If I had another, I'd like to name her Joanna.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

~~ Our boys are Samuel and Andrew. If we had another, I'd choose Aaron.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

~~ I guess Canada is not really abroad! I'm perfectly content here, but I would consider it if I knew God were leading us to live somewhere else.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?

~~ "Welcome Home!"

25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog:

Tami
Deb
Anyone else who wants to participate! All the rest of mine have either already been tagged or they're "big bloggers" who probably don't even know my blog exists! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I will get to this soon! With company and going away for anniv, this post is sitting in my bloglines highlighted so I won't forget. :) I liked reading all your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin