Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Have Pictures!

These are pictures of Charity that I received today. The first is my dad with her; the second is my mom with her. I talked to my brother this afternoon. Charity is doing ok, but she is still in ICU. He said she can't breathe well when she is unsettled. The doctors have run all the tests they can and can't find a reason for this, so they are going on the assumption that it's a problem with her trachea closing up when she gets upset. Please continue to pray for the baby and Jason and Deanna. This is so frustrating for them, when the problem is still there but there's no apparent cause for it.

Daddy & Charity



Mother & Charity

3 comments:

  1. What a precious little one! I will be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back into town from a weekend trip with our Sunday School class and was catching up on your posts.
    The baby is just beautiful. Don't they look so funny when they're all swaddled up like that? Just cute as a bug in a rug.
    The burping contest looks like it would have been a RIOT! I'll have to share that one with our Youth Pastor. And I LOVED the pie one. I know that one was hilarious too. LOL
    And thanks for answering my question about Samuel. I probably told you this back in the spring when you posted, but our Associate Pastor got his degree through West Coast. I think it's great that Samuel is staying home a year. I think EVERY uprising college student should do the same if they are really intent on going. My reasons may be different than yours, but that's for another post...LOL

    Have a great week!!
    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she is soo cute. Hope she continues to do better. More prayers just said for her...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin