Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Great Devotions

When I got back from camp, one of the first blog entries I read was from Mrs. C at Riverbend Ramblings concerning a devotional about Spiritual Duties. These devotions are written by Pam Ianello, a pastor's wife in Tennessee. I liked the one that Mrs. C referred to, so I went to Mrs. Ianello's church website to check it out. I liked what I saw! All her past devotions are archived - tons of them - so you can see what you'd be getting in your e-mail each day. I subscribed to the Rise and Shine for Jesus morning devotions right away. I've gotten two mornings' worth of them, and I am just thrilled with them. They aren't the typical "fluffy" devotions for women; these have meat in them, very convicting meat I might add, giving me something to think about and chew on all day. I love them, so I wanted to pass the information along to you. I may comment on one every now and then, but I hope you'll go and check it out for yourself. If you're looking for a devotional that will strengthen you in your walk with the Lord each morning, I think you'll find it in Rise and Shine for Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you subscribed! Some mornings the devotion she sends out is just exactly what the Lord knew I needed. I hope they are a blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin