Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Charity's Surgery

From all accounts I've received, Charity's surgery was a success! When I talked to my sister last night, she said that the nurse had reported to Deanna that Charity was waking occasionally and stirring around, but not crying. She said this is a good thing, and in my limited knowledge of babies coming out of surgery, I would have to agree - no crying means she's not hurting or uncomfortable, and sleeping but stirring around means she's resting well. She will have to stay in the NICU again tonight, but we're hoping she can return to a regular room tomorrow.

We're praising the Lord that all has gone well thus far. Thank you all for your prayers for our newest little member of the family! I'm sure that my brother and sister-in-law deeply appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have had good reports. Please keep us posted.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! Still praying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin