Monday, July 03, 2006

Ok, Ok . . . I've Got to Do This "5 Things" Meme

I don't know how many times I've been tagged for this meme, but I haven't had time to get to it till today. Please forgive me for not posting who tagged me . . . but I can't remember who tagged me first, nor can I remember everyone who tagged me! I am a bit behind the times on this one, so let me get right to it!

Ok . . .

5 Things in my Refrigerator:

1. A leftover hot dog
2. Shredded cheese
3. Jalapeno peppers
4. Deli meat
5. Half a bag of kiwis

5 Things in my Closet:

1. Purses
2. Iron
3. Dirty clothes (I keep baskets in there for dirty clothes)
4. A suitcase
5. A big walking stick I got in Colorado

5 Things in my Purse:

1. Pens
2. Cell phone
3. A grocery list
4. Wallet
5. New Testament

5 Things in my Car:

1. American change
2. A Vancouver mapbook
3. A shopping looney (token to get a buggy at the grocery store)
4. Umbrellas
5. A tie tack that Andrew lost the back to.

5 People to Tag:
Are there 5 people left in all of Blogdom who have not done this meme??????? If you have not done it yet and would like to, leave a comment with a link to your blog!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done it yet so I will now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Susan. I guess you're just a popular person, huh? LOL

    ~Sis Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know so much about popular as that this thing has been all over the place. They were running out of people, so they said, "I know - Susan!" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin